6 Beds • 6.5 Baths • 7,918 - Total Finished SF • 13,825 SF Lot • $2,260,000 SOLD
5100 37th St N, Arlington, VA 22207, USA
Tucked away in a pristine neighborhood, come, find and celebrate the fruit of your labor. Welcome to 5100 37th Street N, masterfully crafted by HP Design and Build, this serene residence offers luxury, style, and comfort. Situated on an lush, premium lot with a gorgeous and open floor plan, enjoy your park like surroundings through the multitude of large windows with loft style ceilings and great outdoor space. Create delicious masterpieces in the chef inspired kitchen featuring Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. Party and play in an amazing light filled recreational/social room with full wet bar and pre-wired media room. Retreat for the day to your resort inspired master suite featuring a spa-like master bath and an envious master walk-in closet. Come and explore the possibilities here!
- 13,825 square foot (0.32 Acre) lot in Woodland Acres subdivision
- Stone, stucco and Hardiplank siding exterior
- Paver driveway leading to 2 separate cream garage doors with exterior stone & stucco façade & bronze exterior lighting
- 3 Car insulated & finished side loading garage with openers & keyless entry
- Arts & craft cream columns accentuated with stone façade on exterior first level
- Flagstone walk lead & flagstone front covered portico with metal railing & exterior bronze lighting
- Craftsman stained mahogany front double doors with exterior bronze lighting
- Stone retaining wall surrounding rear yard
- 30-year architectural asphalt roof shingles and metal roofing
- Professional landscaping with sod yard
Interior Highlights & Custom Features
Main Level -Approximately 2,158 square feet of open living space featuring sanded & stained in place hardwood flooring, oversized large windows and 10’+ foot ceilings.
- GRAND FOYER with loft style 10’+ ceiling with a chrome finish chandelier, coffered ceiling accentuated by three-piece crown molding with recessed lighting, wainscoting, large walk-in coat closet, and grand wooden staircase detailed with wainscoting, recessed lighting, large windows & stained wooden railings with black metal balusters.
- LIVING ROOM accentuated by three-piece crown molding, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, wainscoting, two columns and large casement windows with views of the front yard.
- MAIN LEVEL EN SUITE BEDROOM/OFFICE with double glass 8-foot French doors, white ceiling fan with recessed lighting, large walk-in closet with custom shelving and large casement windows with views of the front yard. Bathroom features a light blue-grey furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror with 3-light chrome vanity lighting, stand-in shower with frameless hinged glass door and custom ceramic tile work.
- DINING ROOM accentuated by three-piece crown molding, coffered ceiling with large 6-light bronze chandelier, wainscoting and large casement windows with views of the front yard.
- BUTLER’S PANTRY with custom built-in espresso cabinetry with wine storage featuring under cabinet lighting, exotic quartz countertop, marble backsplash, under counter wine refrigerator and sink.
- PANTRY located adjacent to Mud Room with custom shelving and drawers with ceramic tile flooring and easy access to kitchen.
- GOURMET KITCHEN with 42-inch self-closing off white custom cabinetry & upper cabinetry with glass front doors featuring under cabinet lighting, exotic quartzite countertops, architecturally designed unpolished marble backsplash and large center island with espresso custom cabinetry, exotic quartz countertop, and second sink. Ceiling accentuated by three-piece crown molding with recessed lighting, two chrome finish pendants over kitchen island and 8 Foot glass door leading to backyard.
APPLIANCE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Sub Zero 48” French Door Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Ice Maker & Water Dispenser
- Wolf 48” Gas Range with Double Oven & 6 Burners with Griddle
- Wolf 30” Under Counter Transitional Drawer Microwave
- 48” Stainless Steel Wall Mount Hood
- Two (2) Bosch 44 Series Dishwasher
- BREAKFAST AREA with three-piece crown molding, 6-light chrome finish chandelier and large windows with views of the backyard.
- FAMILY ROOM with gas fireplace surrounded with stone masonry and custom built stained mantel and flagstone hearth, coffered boxed ceiling accentuated by three-piece crown molding with recessed lighting and oversized windows with view of the backyard. 8 Foot sliding glass doors lead to backyard.
- FORMAL POWDER ROOM featuring a white furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light chrome vanity lighting and custom ceramic tile work.
- MUDROOM with custom built cabinets, coat hooks, bench, cubby storage, barn door and custom ceramic tile flooring.
- 3 CAR GARAGE with 722 square feet of insulated and completely finished space
Upper Level - Approximately 2,880 square feet of light filled spacious living featuring sanded & stained in place hardwood flooring, oversized large windows, 4 generous sized bedrooms, hallway with recessed lighting and wainscoting, hallway closets with custom shelving and sitting area with custom built bookcase.
- MASTER BEDROOM with coffered ceiling accentuated with recessed lighting and remote-controlled ceiling fan with light, three-piece crown molding, gas fireplace with mantel and expansive walk-in closet featuring custom built shelving and drawer system.
- MASTER BATHROOM featuring two white furniture grade vanities with granite countertops, two large designer mirrors accentuated with 2 satin nickel scone vanity lighting, large soaking tub with standing satin nickel finish faucet surrounded by marble tile work and quartzite stone, shower with double shower heads and bench accentuated by frameless hinged glass door, linen closet with custom shelving, three-piece crown molding, recessed lighting and custom marble tile work.
- SECOND EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring a white ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring, and walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features a white furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror with 3-light satin nickel vanity lighting, shower with soaking tub and custom ceramic tile work.
- THIRD EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring a white ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring and walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features a white furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light satin nickel finish vanity lighting, shower with soaking tub and custom ceramic tile work.
- FOURTH EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring a white ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring and two large walk-in closets with custom built shelving. Bathroom features a light blue-grey furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light satin nickel vanity lighting, shower with soaking tub and custom ceramic tile work.
- LAUNDRY ROOM with grey custom cabinets, exotic granite countertops, sink, washer/dryer hookup, two large storage closets, custom built shelving and custom ceramic tile work.
Lower Level - Approximately 2,158 square feet of comfortable living space featuring plush carpeting, recessed lighting, large windows, under staircase storage, linen closet, large separate storage room, utility room, and a glass door for easy walk out access to rear backyard.
- RECREATIONAL ROOM with recessed lighting, plush carpeting, gas fireplace with mantel and glass French doors with access to backyard.
- WET BAR open to recreational room featuring pendant & recessed lighting, custom espresso cabinetry with wine storage & glass shelving, exotic granite countertops, sink, dishwasher, wine refrigerator, beverage center and ceramic tile flooring.
- MEDIA ROOMfeaturing recessed & scone lighting, wainscoting, cable ready and prewired for a 5 in 1 system. Additional storage room for media equipment.
- FIFTH EN SUITE BEDROOMfeaturing large casement windows, ceiling lighting, plush carpeting, and large closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features light blue-grey furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light satin nickel vanity lighting, shower with soaking tub and custom ceramic tile work.
- 2nd FORMAL POWDER ROOM featuring a white furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light chrome vanity lighting and custom ceramic tile work.
- STORAGE ROOM adjacent to Media Room with 3 lights, plush carpeting and easy access to fuse boxes.
Interior Finishes, Systems & Energy Efficient Features
- AO Smith 75 gallon 76,000 BTU gas water heater
- Carrier high efficiency air conditioner HVAC unit
- Astria Altair gas fireplace with barrier screen direct vent in family room
- Anderson 400 Series energy star rated lowE4 casement windows
- Anderson 400 Series energy star rated lowE4 8-foot sliding glass door
- Anderson 400 Series energy star rated lowE4 6-foot French doors
- White under cabinet lighting system in kitchen, butler’s pantry and wet bar
- One 6 light bronze chandelier in dining room
- Two large chrome pendant lights in kitchen
- One 6 light chrome chandelier in breakfast nook
- CAT5/6 wiring
- Four panel solid core Masonite doors throughout
- Weslock satin nickel interior door knobs
- Sherwin Williams low VOC designer interior paint
- One-year general limited builder warranty
*Keller Williams Realty does not guarantee the accuracy of square footage, lot size, or other information concerning the condition or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from public records or other sources and the buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information through personal inspection with appropriate licensed professionals. Measurements are approximate, information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Presented by Sahba Samimi, Keller Williams Realty (www.ri8address.com). Copyright © 2017 Sahba Samimi. All rights reserved.
Discovery Elementary School
Discovery Elementary School is a community for students, of students, and by students. It is the people, not the building: Our children, our professional educators and support providers, our families, and our network of colleagues and partners work together to ensure that every individual child’s needs are met and that all children fulfill their potential and achieve what they choose.
We are deeply committed to age-appropriate, research-based child development practices, and to the principles and best practices of standards-based instruction and assessment in a healthy, environmentally-conscious public school setting.
We were founded in 2015 and neighbor Williamsburg Middle School, serving northern Arlington County, Virginia.
At Discovery Elementary School, children are challenged and encouraged to reach their highest potential through researched-based instructional practices. A rigorous academic curriculum is complimented by a focus on social and emotional wellness. Discovery Elementary School’s uniqueness evolves as committed staff, families, and members of the community model collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking.
Information obtained from https://discovery.apsva.us/about-us/
Williamsburg Middle School
Williamsburg Middle School challenges students to learn in an environment that is organized by teams within the school. Dedicated faculty work with students in and out of the classroom providing a successful transition between elementary and high school. The school’s academic success can be attributed in large part to a highly qualified and dedicated staff and the strong support and active involvement of parents. At Williamsburg we prepare our students for higher education while celebrating diversity and implementing character education.
Williamsburg’s program consists of a team approach for learning where our students can grow and develop academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. Teachers, counselors, administrators, and support staff have worked together to design educational activities for the middle school student that are child-centered and give students the opportunity to become thoughtful, productive, and contributing members of society in an atmosphere of acceptance and respect. In order to be more synergistically effective in pursuit of our educational goals, Williamsburg is self-reflective and maintains consistent oversight of our outstanding education program. Williamsburg strives to improve student achievement, reduce gaps in achievement, deliver responsive education, build effective relationships and integrate technology.
Information obtained from https://www.apsva.us/school-overviews/williamsburg-middle-school/
Yorktown High School
We believe that we are a community of learners engaged in the process of systematically building connections to knowledge, to each other and to the world. We believe in working together to validate knowledge and give meaning to community, citizenship, career, leadership, integrity and civility beyond success in school.
We Believe Students Will:
- Develop appropriate knowledge and skills to live as productive citizens in a changing world;
- Become intellectual risk-takers who strive to reach their highest potential;
- Use technology to acquire information, communicate with others and demonstrate learning;
- Understand their changing roles in society by working effectively and cooperatively with peers,
- staff, parents and the community;
- Seek to deliberately promote and support the worth and dignity of themselves and others;
- Be flexible problem-solvers who seek understanding so they can apply a variety of skills to an
- Be active and lifelong learners who reflect on the experiences and make necessary
- Demonstrate moral and ethical habits in their lives
The students at Yorktown High School reflect Arlington’s rich diversity. Yorktown’s primary goal is to provide all students a first-rate academic education, while fostering the development of the social and emotional skills for success in life. The faculty and community commitments to this primary goal make Yorktown a challenging and unique secondary school. Over 90 percent of Yorktown graduates pursue post-secondary education; others go on to the military or join the work force after graduation. A recent Washington Post ranking of high schools placed Yorktown in the top ten most academically challenging high schools in the Washington metropolitan area. Newsweek included Yorktown in its listing of the top 100 high schools in the nation. With an emphasis on high expectations for every student, Yorktown addresses the needs of its students through a broad curriculum, a large number of special programs, and the support of a wide range of professionals and community members. Yorktown actively promotes cultural competence among staff to ensure greater understanding of how each student’s individual experiences and background affect academic and social/emotional success. In 2004, Yorktown established a “Center for Leadership and Public Service” to coordinate its varied student programs in leadership, service and social-emotional learning. The high level of student involvement in all of Yorktown’s programs, and the recognition students regularly receive for their accomplishments in these areas, is a tribute to the student talent and dedication that are hallmarks of Yorktown.
Information obtained from https://yhs.apsva.us/about-us/
Since 1996 the principals of HP Design and Build has grown to become one of the foremost choices for constructional services. Founded under the vision of Mr. Freddy Pena, who is known for his exceptional design skills and has found itself a sturdy footing in Virginia, he has built his company on honesty and integrity. Throughout their 23-year run of building and remodeling residential spaces, if there’s one thing that HP Design and Build has consistently managed to do, is to put their customers at the forefront and complete projects that exceed their expectations through quality and expertise. This has helped HP Design and Build gain the trust of many loyal customers and expand their enterprise. Today, HP Design and Build operates in Fairfax, Arlington, McLean, Falls Church and Springfield, steadily growing their business as well as their customer base.